Company: AXA Life Europe dac
Activities planned for Workplace Wellbeing Day
This week we have a virtual talk on building and boosting resilience delievered by the Resilience Institute Europe. HR sumbit a Resources guide weekly and this week's will focus on mental health and well-being. The guide will focus on tips and advice taken from reputable sources, it will also focus heavily on good news stories from around the world. Next week, we hope to be able to book an online fitness class for our employees.
Other initiatives we've put in place include:
- weekly communications briefings lead by the CEO with an opportunity for employees to ask questions
- 'Let's keep moving' fitness initiative - every km ran, walked or cycled by employees is converted into 1 euro, with final amount going to a number of charities.
- 'Tastes from around the world' recipe book, we asked our employees to submit recipes from their home countries and combined them all into a recipe book which we submitted to all employees.
- We carried out an employee survey to access the concrens our employees have and what they would like further support on - we have addressed some of these concerns in our HR guide and intend to arrange guest speakers to cover specific concerns
- LinkedIn Learning - our employees have been given the opportunity to avail of LinkedIn Learning