Company: Baxter Healthcare S.A
Activities planned for Workplace Wellbeing Day
We work on Health Promotion throughout the year at Baxter Healthcare.
- We have a variety of freshly prepared meals and snacks available to staff in our canteen onsite, including a daily "Healthy Option"
- We ran a couch to 5k programme in January-February
- We are subsidising entry for individual and teams to take part in the Westport Inter-company Duathlon later this month
- We have had reps on site last month from Quit.ie and Niquitin to help educate our employees that smoke on the benefits of quitting and the aids available to assist them in their journey to living a smoke free life
- We have an Employee Assistance Programme available to all our staff
- We offer a subsidised Health Insurance Plan to our Employees
- We are planning Health checks for later in 2019 and other educational initiatives to help promote physical and mental wellbeing.
On Friday 12th April and Saturday 13th April we have arranged for a Yoga instructor to be onsite to cover meeting with employees across all shifts to help educate and demonstrate the benefits of yoga for the mind and body.