Company: CACI (Credit Agricole Creditor Insurance)
Activities planned for Workplace Wellbeing Day
CACI has adapted its wellbeing programme already in place in order to support our colleagues keeping a healthy mind in a healthy body while staying at home during the pandemic:
- A fruit basket was delivered to all our staff working remotely.
- We are maintaining our Body Balance classes (mix of yoga/tai chi/pilates), virtually on Zoom, twice a week
- One colleague who is also a trained coach, volunteered to give Body Attack and Body Combat classes (weekly) to our colleagues, virtually on MS Teams
- Our HR team is sending daily wellbeing tips.
- We organised a fun virtual Quiz, "Quizantine", on zoom, to keep the social contact and raise money in aids of Alone.
- We will organise a virtual Lunchtime Mile on the Wellbeing day in order to promote lunchtime runs/walks/cyclings.