Activities planned for Workplace Wellbeing Day
Currently we have an ongoing commitment known as "The IBM Work From Home Pledge" which is a commitment in order to ensure the wellbeing of our employees is our first priority given the current environment. We are asking all employees to make a pledge as follows and will ask employees to do this on 1st May 2020 on their social media profiles.
- I pledge to be Family Sensitive.
- I pledge to support Flexibility for Personal Needs.
- I pledge to support “Not Camera Ready” times.
- I pledge to Be Kind.
- I pledge to Set Boundaries and Prevent Video Fatigue.
- I pledge to Take Care of Myself.
- I pledge to Frequently Check In on people.
- I pledge to Be Connected.
We have a number of initiatives such as virtual coffee sessions, mindfulness sessions and making pledges as above in order to mind our employees during this particular period.