Company: Queally Group
Activities planned for Workplace Wellbeing Day
The HR Team within Queally Group are planning to run numerous events during the full week. As many of our teams are currently working remotely, we are very conscious of providing lots of information and useful materials for everyone to use during these most difficult of times.
Starting on Monday 27th April through to Friday 1st May, we have organised the following activities, all of which will take place online and virtually. Some sessions will be live and some will be pre recorded.
1) Guided Breathing Sessions - 3 minutes and 5 minutes in duration. All employees will receive a calendar invite via Outlook.
2) Lunchtime 2k Walk - notice what brings you joy, take a picture and submit to the HR team so they can create a montage of photos
3) 5 minute mindfulness meditation sessions. All employees will receive a calendar invite via Outlook.
4) Tantalise your taste buds - cooking demo from our inhouse culinary chefs, with recipe provided so staff can follow at home
5) Lunch & Learn for people managers on effective ways of coaching their teams through this crisis
6) Virtual Live Pilates Class via Zoom with a local Pilates teacher in Kildare.
7) Encouraging people managers to hold a virtual coffee break or lunch with their teams to check in and connect. Asking managers to take a screen shot of their team and submit to the HR team so they can create a montage of photos
8) Inspirational quote of the day
9) Recommended book of the day
10) Recommended app of the day