Company: University of Limerick
Activities planned for Workplace Wellbeing Day
Dear Colleagues, today is National Workplace Wellbeing Day!
Now more than ever, your health and wellbeing is important. The University of Limerick Human Resources Division provides ongoing wellness supports. Please see below and keep an eye out for more from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of activities you can do yourself or with colleagues/family members this Friday:
- Virtual coffee morning with your colleagues (through the use of Skype or MS Teams)
- Internal competitions – e.g. Virtual team quiz
- The socially distanced lunchtime mile (staff could go for a walk/run in their 2km locality)
- Morning or Lunchtime workout
- Morning Meditation/Yoga
- Healthy Eating Friday
We would like to encourage staff to take time out of their day to look after their wellbeing.
Keeping Well Seminar Series Starting Today
As outlined earlier in the week today we commence the first in a series on Keeping Well, which we will be running throughout the month of May. In today’s series, from 13.15 our expert UL colleagues share their insights, expertise and tips on keeping well. To book, contact email@example.com.
- Dr. Deirdre O’Shea – Managing the Emotional Rollercoaster (to reserve a place please contact
- Professor Alan Donnelly – Breaking up Sitting at Home
On-Line Resilience Training
University of Limerick staff can access this training to focus on the how-to’s of developing resilience, enabling you to manage daily stresses. To access this and other supports, please go to www.inspiresupporthub.org. Please Note: You will need to log on using a completely randomly generated anonymous username by following the Instructions Here.
Game of Kahoot with prizes to be won with Zevo Health