- Make it convenient and not too time consuming. Some of the best sessions take ten to forty five minutes.
- Try and find something you enjoy
- Keep a record. Even if only mental so you can have something to aim for and a sense of accomplishment when you improve and see it is working.
- It will also tell you when you have slipped back!
- Do not get hung up on body weight. If you are working hard then you will be putting on muscle, which is relatively heavy and consumes calories, which will burn more fat.
- If you are thinking about going training and are looking for excuses not to, or are humming and hawing then just get into you training gear and it hard to back out of it then.
Check out these quick stretches you can do in work, literally at your desk!